Welcome message

Welcome message

Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Review - The Hangover part 2

There was a lot of hype leading up to the release of The Hangover part 2, and I myself was really looking forward to watching it. The whole cast was out doing the rounds of the late night talk show circuit promoting the film prior to its release, and judging by the box office numbers opening weekend I'd say it paid off. One segment on Conan(tbs talk show), director Todd Phillips half jokingly took credit for turning the cast of "The Hangover" into "A" list actors. However it's not often a comedy boasts a $90million premier. There are some laugh out loud moments in the latest sequel without a doubt, but for me it has lost some of the magic that the original still holds. Maybe I just relate to the first film better having had my own experience road tripping with the boys to Sin City and tearing up the strip. Either way I definitely recommend checking out "The Hangover part 2" in theaters if you haven't already. But be careful, once Bangkok has you she never lets go....            

Pick up the original - The Hangover (Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray] 

or

Check out the new soundtrack - The Hangover Part II: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack [Explicit] [+Digital Booklet]
Movie Mouse Approved

No comments:

Post a Comment