Welcome message

Welcome message

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Review - I Am Number Four

While I am not qualified to comment on a novel I have not read, I cannot help but feel that the novel by Pittacus Lore (a pseudonym for James Frey and Jobie Hughes who collaborated on the book) must have done a better job telling the story for it to gain it's Bestseller status, then Michael Bay did while producing the on screen version.

At the core I am number 4 is a great story, however the second half is lost in all the specials effects, which are phenomenal in there own right, but take over the screen. That and some poor choices in dialogue brought down the overall experience. Still, I am number 4 is an entertaining film. Strong numbers at the box office, and a great performance by the lovely Dianna Agron of Fox's hit series Glee, make this movie worth watching.

Movie Mouse Approved
I am number 4 is the first novel in a proposed six book series

Pick up the first one today I Am Number Four Movie Tie-in Edition (Lorien Legacies)

No comments:

Post a Comment